European leader in Steel Wire & Fibre products and services
Hendrik Veder Group was established in 1800. We are based in the Netherlands, Norway and United Kingdom. Active in steel wire and fibre rope solutions, projects, products and services. We have a strong foothold within Europe and supply globally to satisfy our clients’ needs.This European footprint makes us easily accessible to you, and ensures efficient communication (in many cases, in your native language) and fast response times.
Our mission is to meet customers’ challenges involving steel wire or fibre rope products and services in the offshore, maritime and other industries needing this expertise.
A broad range of activities
The group has a wide range of activities including:
• Production of heavy lift products including steel wire and fibre rope, cable-laid slings and grommets
• Production of single laid wire rope slings
• Wholesale of wire rope
• Production and sales of other lifting and towing materials
• Production and sales of all types of fibre inclusive of Dyneema & HMPE
• Services, including proofload and breakload tests, spooling, reeving and unreeving of cranes & winches, reconditioning and overhaul.
We are committed to quality, training, service, safety and working as partners. Our products are improved and we have stood the test of time, enabling us to quickly adapt to any situation in today’s marketplace. We are confident our products and services will satisfy your needs.